We now provide Escrow Service for Domain Name Transactions through SecureRegister.net. Our Escrow service will guarantee complete protection for buyers and sellers.
Our Escrow service is currently available to customers from the following countries only:
Canada, USA, European Union Countries, UAE, Singapore, Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand.
What is Escrow?
An escrow is a financial arrangement where a third party holds and regulates payment of the funds required for two parties involved in a given transaction. It helps make transactions more secure by keeping the payment in a secure escrow account which is only released when all of the terms of an agreement are met as overseen by the escrow company.
Escrows are very useful in the case of a transaction where a large amount money is involved and a certain number of obligations need to be fulfilled before a payment is released like in the case of a website being built where the buyer might want confirmation of the quality of work being done before making a full payment, and the seller doesn’t want to extend a massive amount of work without any assurance that he or she will receive payment. While traditional escrow service is quite difficult and must be obtained through banks and lawyers, SecureRegister.net provides online escrow services at affordable rates. While the payment is ‘In Escrow’ the transaction can be safely carried out without risk of losing money or merchandise due to fraud. This eliminates all legal jargon and allows for secure transactions and confident buyers and sellers.
How does Escrow Work?
SecureRegister.net reduces the risk of fraud by acting as a trusted third-party that collects, holds and only disburses funds when both Buyers and Sellers are satisfied. Please note that all buyers and sellers must submit a Whitelist form (that will be emaled to them upon request) along with a government-issued Identification and/or company’s articles of incorporation, in order to be whitelisted first and before the transaction is initiated. After both buyer and seller have been whitelisted, the following steps are taken:
1. Buyer and Seller agree on terms – Either the Buyer or Seller begins a transaction. After registering at SecureRegister.net, all parties agree to the terms of the transaction.
2. Buyer pays SecureRegister.net – The Buyer submits a payment by approved payment method (Bank Wires Only) to our secure Escrow Account, SecureRegister.net verifies the payment, the Seller is notified that funds have been secured ‘In Escrow’.
3. Upon payment verification, the Seller is authorised to send the Domain Name to the Buyer. SecureRegister.net verifies that the Buyer has received the Domain Name.
4. Buyer accepts Domain Name and informs SecureRegister.net of their satisfaction.
5. SecureRegister.net pays the Seller after deducting its commission.
ADD SAFETY TO YOUR ONLINE TRANSACTION